Hi. My name is Alice and I am an experienced, native English-speaking translator and proofreader based in Berlin.
What I offer:
- Translation of texts from German or Spanish to English.
- Proofreading of English texts.
- Translation and editing of subtitles, as well as transcription of audio.
I specialise in the following fields:
- Pedagogy and education (course material, workshop presentations, questionnaires, guides, handbooks, ESL material, press releases, etc.)
- Academia and social sciences (scientific reports, book reviews, research papers, PHD and Master’s theses, press releases, specialist publications, speeches, etc.)
- Marketing (presentations, websites, catalogues, brochures, product descriptions, social media texts, ads, apps, copywriting, etc.)
- Culture (museum audioguides, exhibition descriptions, exhibition reviews, press releases, catalogues, songs, etc.)
- Film and TV (film scripts, documentary descriptions, subtitles, transcription of audio, etc.)
Pricing for all of the above is dependent on the complexity of the text, the length and the deadline. For a quick quote, just get in touch!
Translation and proofreading from a native English speaker in Berlin
Need a quote for a project?
Just get in touch!
+49 176 81509101
Copyright Rodgers Translation 2021